99 N Summit Avenue
Chatham Borough, NJ
5 Beds | 4.5 Baths | 4,000 sq. ft.
Your Dream Home
Own your dream home in the highly desirable town of Chatham Borough, NJ. Conveniently located near NJ Transit Chatham Train station and bus to NYC and blocks away from the thriving downtown Chatham Borough shops, restaurants, parks, library and more.
Architecturally planned for family living, working, and playing with exceptional craftsmanship throughout. Complete with 5 bedrooms, 4 full baths and 1 half baths designed with farmhouse-inspired transitional blends, high ceilings & high-end finishes.
The first floor is laid out for family living with Chef’s Kitchen w/ SS appliances and a large center island open to Breakfast room and Family room with fireplace. A large Dining room for entertaining, Home Office, Powder room and Mud room with garage entrance completes the first level.
Retreat upstairs to luxurious Primary suite with two walk-in-closets and oversized Bathroom offering walk-in shower, freestanding soaking tub, double vanity, and a commode room. Three additional Bedrooms with two Full Baths, Laundry room and Linen Closet are all are found on 2nd floor.
Finished walk up 3rd floor offers additional Bedroom, office or Bonus room. Lower level includes spacious Rec Room, Bedroom with a Full Bathroom with walk-in shower, and utility room.
The backyard is landscaped with a stone patio, and a combination of mature tree plantings and fencing for privacy.
Over 4,000 sq ft of living space with a 10 year warranty for your peace of mind.
Construction by local and revered builders Balmoral Homes. This custom home is scheduled to begin construction December 2023.
Photos and videos on this site are of local homes recently built by Balmoral Homes.
Thank you for visiting, Susan Driscoll, Driscoll Real Estate.
- New Construction
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Full Bathrooms and 1 Half baths
- 1 Car attached garage
- Finished Lower Level with Rec Room, Bedroom and full bath
- Approximate Square footage: 4000 (1st: 1189 + 2nd 1322 +LL 1500)
- Finished walk up Attic (plus 500 sq. ft.)
- 9 ft ceilings 1st and LL, 8 ft on the 2nd floor, 7+/- ft 3rd floor
- Lot 0.22 ac (75 x125)
- 10 year warranty
- Oversized crown and base molding
- Vaulted tray ceiling in the Primary Bedroom
- 3” hardwood floors throughout including stairs
- Luxury Vinyl Floors (LVT) in the basement
- Oak handrailing with black metal balusters
- Custom mudroom built-ins
- Custom built-ins on either side of the fireplace
- Closets with custom carpentry shelving throughout
- Shaker cabinetry with soft close doors and drawers
- Light wood shaker island cabinets
- Quartz counters (2.5in build up on the island)
- Double-depth center island with beverage and wine fridges
- Pendant lights over the island
- LED under cabinet lighting and inside glassware cabinet
- Tile backsplash
- SS Thermador or equivalent gas Professional range 36”
- SS Thermador or equivalent Dishwasher
- SS Thermador or equivalent Built-in 36” Refrigerator
- SS Thermador or equivalent Microwave Drawer
- Oversized deep SS workstation sink
- Kitchen faucet with sprayer
- Pot filler
- Tile or marble
- Freestanding soaking tub
- Walk in Shower with glass shower doors
- Double sink vanity
- Private commode room
- Stone top vanity
- Tile/marble floors/walls
- Soaking tub with shower over tub
- Stone top vanity
- Tile/marble floors/walls
- Walk in showier with Glass shower doors
- Hardi plank siding
- Open front porch
- Forward foundation finished with stone
- Timberline roof in charcoal
- Metal seam accent roof in black
- Pella windows
- 12 ft glass doors to the back patio/deck
- 3-lite Craftsman 3-panel front door with double sidelights
- Composite over steel insulated garage door in white with square windows
- Mature privacy plantings
- Rear fence
- Sod front and back
- Sprinkler system
- Trex deck (15”x15”) or paver patio
- Blacktop driveway with Belgium block border
- Designer plumbing fixtures
- Designer Toilets
- Freestanding soaking tub in the primary bath
- Designer vanities throughout
- 3 zone HVAC
- 75 Gallon high efficiency water heater with recirculation pump
- Sump pump
- Generator-ready (transfer switch)
- 42 in direct vent gas fireplace
- Designer light fixtures throughout
- Pre-wired CAT6
- LED recessed lighting with color change option throughout
- Electric car charging outlet in the garage
- Insulated garage door and opener with battery back up
- Pre-wired for low voltage landscape lighting (deck, patio, driveway)
- Electrical outlets installed by each toilet for an easy smart toilet upgrade
- Washer & gas dryer hook-up
- Tile Flooring
- Upper cabinets/shelves
Driscoll Real Estate
Please fill out the form for more information.